Stage 2 of Rejig

New banner pic is courtesy of a site of free stock photos, and the kindness of the original artist for posting it up to be used by all and sundry.

I don't remember where I got the original pic from, The Hot Sun, and that was the trouble. It may have been copyrighted, and apart from that I'm seeing that red hot sun regularly now, applied to different stories.

The self-shadow, in the field, taking natural images. I'm still looking for an easy-to-learn photo amending program to have a go at producing my own book covers.

There are a range of cheap book covers available, but not cheap enough that I can afford to publish short stories using them. Nor are they really what I like.

I think it is becoming a case of DIYing, although the various professionals warn against that, saying that it doesn't convert into sales.

It's a quandary.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongrel: Callum's Passing

Mongrel: When 1 + 1 + 1 = 2

The Half Shaman in Space: Waking Again