Kosi Lionhair back in the Wings.

Selfie 2

The second problem I have had with serialising on the go, that of Kosi Lionhair in particular, is the danger of repeating myself, and then its associated result of cutting too much, which resulted in the confusion last week. 

Probably a particular problem of a pantser (writing without adequate planning) not keeping track of what I was up to. When I began to rewrite the scene, or at least amend it, I discovered a divergence in the next scene after that, wide enough to be called a choose-your-own-adventure. 

I wouldn't mind writing one of those one day but this was not it. The correction began to be difficult and this week I had little time for difficulties. Hence a side-step into another story for a while. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongrel: Callum's Passing

Mongrel: When 1 + 1 + 1 = 2

The Half Shaman in Space: Waking Again